About Ray Succre


On Facebook:   Ray Succre (general/personal)
or The Fiction of Ray Succre (all about the books)

Twitter profile:  raysuccre

On Goodreads:  Ray Succre

Email:  raysuccre@hotmail.com

Yes, he is unimaginative when creating profile names.

Ray's novels are available in print, as well as in any digital format you might need, for any device.  NOTE:  The digital formats are entirely free, indefinitely.  To download Tatterdemalion, Amphisbaena, A Fine Young Day, Thank You and Good Night, or Other Cruel Things, in a variety of clean, neat ebook formats, simply go to his Smashwords profile and click the book you want.  There is no charge and no account necessary. 

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/raysuccre

9 comments:

Subbu said...

Your site is great! and so are you...
Thanks for being a good & helpful human being to me.

Anonymous said...

SPAM.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing blog. I ran across it and couldn't believe all of the publishing information, you obviously spent a lot of time entering it all in.

I am also impressed with your personal entries, it is quite a life you have led. Congratulations on becoming a father, I have recently become a mother, isn't it grand?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ray --

Just posted two more of your poems to http://www.myspace.com/contraptionstl

Sorry it took so long!

-- Tony

stevefinbow said...

Hey, Ray... Thanks for the link but I'm not a Parasitic editor (if you get my drift). Nice layout on blog...

Jenny said...

Hi Ray,

I found your blog through ditch poetry. Your poetry is great. Enthralling lines. I read all poems twice because I liked them so much.

Ray Succre said...

Thanks Jenny!

Shalla said...

hey Ray, did you write Shuffleboard?

Because it's now out at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Blooms-pocket-SHALLA-Magazine/dp/1449902057/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267106283&sr=8-3

Editors at SHALLA Magazine have been looking to tell you...

Ray Succre said...

Shalla,

Yes, that was me. Great to hear it, and I'll be sure to let people know!

Thanks,

Ray